It is located on a beautiful hillside covered with olive trees and typical Mediterranean vegetation not far from the lovely beach of Scialmarino 2,5 km with low and sandy bottom for about 60 meters suitable for children, reachable by an internal shuttle service that fixed timetables (about 15-20 minutes) accompanies the guests and brings them back to the structure
Distance from the sea
The property is 2500 meters from the beach with fine sandy beach
Beach service: On-site beach umbrellas and deckchairs available at the nearby establishment and linked to village shuttle, free sandy beach bordered by rocks
Apartments - Terraced houses in masonry
Completely surrounded by greenery, among olive and pine trees, our apartments in vieste are born to offer a holiday in harmony and relaxation with the surrounding landscape.
They consist of terraced cottages in masonry, with porch, communal BBQ, safe, potable water in the kitchen, fully furnished with crockery, autonomous climate control, bathroom with shower, fridge with freezer.
* Apartments are available as:
: sleeps 2
: 3 to 4 beds
: 5 to 6 beds
Multiple apartments have bunk beds
Supplement for extra bed (on request) Euro 100 to be paid on site
Supplement Crib (on request) 70 ? per week to be paid on the spot (linen not included)
Supplement for linen (on request to be requested at time of booking): for single bed 5.00 euro, for double bed 7.00 euro, bath linen (facial linen, bidet towel, shower towel, shower mat) 10.00 euro
Daily cleaning fee (on request): 10.00 euro per day
Supplement air conditioning (on request) 70 euros to be paid locally
Deposit to be left at check in, Cleaning Cooking corner (mandatory, if not made by the client at check out): to be paid on the spot as follows: 30,00 ? for Studio, 50,00 ? for Two-roomed, 70 , 00 ? per Trilocale)
The animation team offers daytime and evening activities: cabarets, shows, dancing, sports and tennis tournaments, soccer, aerobics, water gym, swimming, beach volleyball.
4/12 year old miniclub, children's playground, outdoor disco and nearby go-kart track and riding school.
Bar, swimming pool, restaurant, reception, tennis court and soccer field, children's playground, parking, shuttle service to / from the beach, agreement with beach umbrellas and beach chairs.
Restaurant with breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the table with two first and two seconds of choice with matching contours and drinks excluded. The chef will propose you the typical Pugliese cuisine side by side with the Mediterranean, with the suggestive and particular flavors, with fresh Adriatic fish specialties accompanied by local and national wines chosen in our cellar
A swimming pool with children's pool is present in the complex of this 3-star Residence Hotel on the Gargano.
For those who do not want to give up the comfort and convenience of staying close to their hotel.
The swimming pool is located in a lush vegetation that contributes to nourishing the feeling of relaxation and rest
Small pets are allowed upon notification to the call center at the time of booking with a supplement of 60 euros for final disinfestation.
Check in: from 17.00 to 20.00
Check out: by 10 am
Vieste and surroundings
- The Concattedrale is located in one of the highest areas of Vieste, surrounded by slightly lower buildings. Its typical Roman Apulian plant is found in perfect harmony with the church bell tower, not particularly slim but expertly designed in Baroque style after a collapse in 1772. The church, a three-nave Basilica, shows traces of continuous overlapping adaptations throughout the centuries. Overall, very little remains of the original medieval structure. Like the other cathedrals in the area, it is dedicated to Mary Assunta.
- The castle, a massive building built by the Svevi, dominates the profile of the city from afar with its imposing figure. A triangular plant stands out from the buildings and the surrounding landscape for its brown color, and rises over the limestone rocks that overlook the sea. The three points of its perimeter are reinforced by characteristic bastions with tip. It was damaged during Venetian incursions and during the First World War.-
- Pizzomunno, at the beginning of the castle called the Castle, that is to the south of the inhabited center, almost stands guarding Vieste, a 25-meter high monolith called Pizzomunno, which is the very symbol of the town of Gargano. To it are legends, often different from one another.
- Along the coast you can admire some trawlers, ancient fishing installations with long wooden arms supporting a net. This is one of the historical elements that distinguish the Garganica area from the rest of Apulia, to approach it to the north-eastern provinces.